Thursday, June 26, 2008

x)

I dont feel like gg school today. Im down with runny nose. But then i still go to school. Had 2 periods of e maths, went com lab. I used almost 2 packets of tissue & i kept sneezing and sneezing. Non-stop. Almost fall asleep plus the air-con. I cant even concentrate on my work.
I struggled through all the lessons. ):
Stayed back after school. Cause we need to help out for the nomad thingy. At first, we thought that if we go early, we can end early. Then we started very early. Around 1 plus. Our job is to measure the height and breadth of the art frame. Must be 100% accurate. Otherwise she'll keep asking us to redo & redo until its perfect. She's kinda fussy.
Then ah, the teacher keep saying about our doings no good. Here lousy, there lousy. Aiyas, everywhere lousy laas. Then we draw the lines and holes hao le. Wanting to paste it on the wall, who knows, eveything drop into pieces. Stupid wind. Keep blowing and blowing. The paper was like gonna drop. Val, sijing, jiansheng and me paste alot alot of masking tape. Useless one. The wind ahs, *PHEWWWW* then the paper drop down. Just like that. Feeling kinda frustrated cans.& & we used a total of 5 rolls of masking tape. Irritating! Angry until all my pimples coming out already ahs. RAHHS.

Then, I was holding a pen and a pen knife. I wanted to use the pen to make markings on the paper one. Who knows, i press the sharp sharp edge of the pen knife, instead of the pen. & the knife cut through my thumb. Blood keep flowing flowing. Stupid me uh. Pain ahs
Packed and ended around 6.30. Super late cans. Hands and legs ruan le. Keep bending up and down. Climbing here and there. Worked for 6 hours. Tiring please!

Homed.













HOPE DADDYS ALRIGHT. <3

No comments: